Action Painting refers to an immediate and dynamic painting technique that gains its strength beyond the conscious influence of the artist.
The pioneer of action painting was the artist Jackson Pollock. In 1946, he began to do justice to the natural flow of colors without a brush, simply by using spraying or wiping techniques. This method became known as "Dripping".
The participants paint individual plastic plates in a team. The individual plates can be provided for Action Painting style or with adhesive foil with letters. Thus it is possible to set a certain slogan, meaningful catchwords or a logo in scene. The works of art are placed in a specially made holding construction after the action painting has been completed and can thus be combined to form a complete work of art.
It is up to you to choose a theme. Water-based paints are used. Each person receives an overall, overshoes and gloves from us for protection.
Our services for you:
- Conception and organisation of your company event
- Provision of all materials for the module
- On-site support by our guides
- Award ceremony and TEAMFABRIK events. certificates
- Photo documentation of your company event
- Integration of your corporate design in all printed materials
- Location scouting
- Optional: Evaluation of the team event by a professional trainer
- Optional: Prices for your award ceremony
- Optional: Video documentation of your team event
- This event is also available in English, French and Spanish on request
- We are happy to plan a bad weather variant for your team event