Cake Pops - These are small colorful cakes on a stick that are not only popular for children.
At a cake pop event, the participants first make the cake mixture using various ingredients. This chocolaty or creamy mass is then formed into small balls - the raw form of cake pop. Then the sticks are put into the small balls and the blanks are put into the refrigerator so that the balls sit firmly on the stems. In the second part of the Cake Pop action, creativity is asked for. Now it's time to design the cakes fancifully. Whether with chocolate coating, coloured pearls, hearts... there are many different decoration materials available. Small animals, monsters or even the company logo can be designed in colour. The Cake Pop Workshop is also ideal as one block for our Creative Workshop together with Action Painting, Graffiti Workshop, LandArt Workshop and working with clay.
Our services for you:
- Conception and organisation of your company event
- Provision of all materials for the module
- On-site support by our guides
- Award ceremony and TEAMFABRIK events. certificates
- Photo documentation of your company event
- Integration of your corporate design in all printed materials
- Location scouting
- Optional: Evaluation of the team event by a professional trainer
- Optional: Prices for your award ceremony
- Optional: Video documentation of your team event
- This event is also available in English, French and Spanish on request
- We are happy to plan a bad weather variant for your team event