On the one hand the participants get insights into navigation with GPS devices, on the other hand they experience the trend sport Geocaching. Geocaching is the modern variant of the scavenger hunt where so-called caches (treasures) are to be found and lifted. Hidden clues are to be discovered and riddles are to be solved.
Equipped with GPS devices and given coordinates the teams find unusual places and are guided to the next goal. The GPS treasure hunt will be arranged according to your chosen level of difficulty, in consultation with you. Of course each team gets special tasks and in addition one or the other reference with on the way.
The idea of the game is an interlaced process, which may not be interrupted by the teams. At the end, all the information gathered will solve the puzzle. All participants are involved in the action. Different modules let teams compete, if desired, or enable the scattered teams to meet and exchange information. For the more adventurous, the Nightcaching treasure hunt is recommended.
Our services for you:
- Conception and organisation of your company event
- Provision of all materials for the module
- On-site support by our guides
- Award ceremony and TEAMFABRIK events. certificates
- Photo documentation of your company event
- Integration of your corporate design in all printed materials
- Location scouting
- Optional: Evaluation of the team event by a professional trainer
- Optional: Prices for your award ceremony
- Optional: Video documentation of your team event
- This event is also available in English, French and Spanish on request
- We are happy to plan a bad weather variant for your team event