Light painting is a photographic technique in which photographs are usually taken at night or in darkened rooms by moving one or more coloured light sources held in the hand.
A decisive factor for the high quality of the recording is the calm, very even control of the light sources by the participants. For light drawing, much longer exposure times than normal are required. The light is held in the direction of the camera and moved during exposure to create shapes or lines. Conversely, the camera is often moved in certain directions to create lines by changing the position of the stationary light sources in the frame. Colored bending lights and LED flashlights are used. If a photo does not succeed, a new attempt can be made immediately. With exposure times of 20 to 30 seconds, an error in the image, e.g. due to incorrectly set characters or lines, is corrected immediately.
In short, light painting is a fun and interesting way to take some very creative photos.
This event module is ideal for an evening event or Christmas party.
Our services for you:
- Conception and organisation of your company event
- Provision of all materials for the module
- On-site support by our guides
- Award ceremony and TEAMFABRIK events. certificates
- Photo documentation of your company event
- Integration of your corporate design in all printed materials
- Location scouting
- Optional: Evaluation of the team event by a professional trainer
- Optional: Prices for your award ceremony
- Optional: Video documentation of your team event
- This event is also available in English, French and Spanish on request
- We are happy to plan a bad weather variant for your team event