Laser (or light) shooting uses a rifle to send a spot of light through a laser beam onto a precision target or a biathlon target. The shooting result is sent wirelessly to a display and evaluated by software. The realistic laser rifles allow an astonishingly precise hit evaluation. This makes it possible to evaluate the firing picture in the tenth range.
The shot picture and the complete evaluation can be displayed on a beamer screen or monitors for the spectators. The different targets make it possible to perform classic biathlon shooting or precision shooting at a distance of 5, 10 or 15 meters.
Laser shooting is completely safe and can be performed both indoors and outdoors. Laser shooting is not subject to the weapons law and can therefore be carried out anywhere.
Our services for you:
- Conception and organisation of your company event
- Provision of all materials for the module
- On-site support by our guides
- Award ceremony and TEAMFABRIK events. certificates
- Photo documentation of your company event
- Integration of your corporate design in all printed materials
- Location scouting
- Optional: Evaluation of the team event by a professional trainer
- Optional: Prices for your award ceremony
- Optional: Video documentation of your team event
- This event is also available in English, French and Spanish on request
- We are happy to plan a bad weather variant for your team event