The QR code (Quick Response) is a two-dimensional code.
The participants lay down 961 or 1.225 black and white plates and form the company's own QR code (the coded illustration of a web address is common). The generated QR code can be scanned with smartphones and a corresponding app. If, for example, a web address is mapped, the user is automatically directed to the website.
The black and white plates provided by us each have a size of 40 x 40 cm. The result is a giant QR code of 12.40 x 12.40m or 14.00 x 14.00m.
An important side-effect of the teamwork is the scanable advertising photo, which can also be produced as a group photo with the entire staff of the company. A photographer documents the campaign from a great height with the help of an octocopter
Our services for you:
- Conception and organisation of your company event
- Provision of all materials for the module
- On-site support by our guides
- Award ceremony and TEAMFABRIK events. certificates
- Photo documentation of your company event
- Integration of your corporate design in all printed materials
- Location scouting
- Optional: Evaluation of the team event by a professional trainer
- Optional: Prices for your award ceremony
- Optional: Video documentation of your team event
- This event is also available in English, French and Spanish on request
- We are happy to plan a bad weather variant for your team event